Partners marrying in Northern Ireland have actually a range of either a spiritual ceremony or even a civil ceremony (which can be carried out either by way of a registrar or a Humanist celebrant). The initial plans are exactly the same both for kinds of wedding.
Any two different people can marry in Northern Ireland so long as:
- both have reached minimum 16 years in the of their marriage – anyone under 18 will need permission from their parent or guardian, or if suitable, a court order to allow the marriage to go ahead day
- They are not related to each other in a real means which will avoid their marrying
- they’re unmarried (any past wedding must have now been ended by divorce or separation, death or annulment)
- they’re not for the exact same intercourse
- these are generally with the capacity of comprehending the nature of a married relationship ceremony as well as agreeing to wedding
There are specific conditions that apply to anybody who is under immigration control. 阅读更多